Mario Casciaro - Company Message

December 2013
November 2013
July 2013

powered by

My Blog

Mario

I've said this a countless number of times that my Mario had nothing to do with this crime and I stand by that. He is one person that never says a bad thing about anyone. Even those who have made these false accusations. I've never heard him raise his voice or be confrontational towards anyone. Mario was instrumental in me going to school and doing something positive for myself and others. Ones character can be judged by how they handle adversity. Mario, has handled this adversity better than most people can handle a cold. Any Opportunity I have had to talk to him while he's been locked up, he never wants to talk about how "he is doing..." Rather he wants to know how "I am doing" or how "my family Is doing. He is always putting others before him and I'm truly blessed to have Mario in my life. I love him very much and I hope to see him soon.

6 Comments to Mario:

Comments RSS
Mary K. Pierce on Saturday, October 04, 2014 12:23 PM
Free Mario. This is just wrong.
Reply to comment

cheryl on Monday, March 23, 2015 11:34 PM
I have just now seen this case on 20/20 and am sickened by the injustice, I hope that the system that we all believe in will correct this inexcusable mistake. My thoughts are with your family, I feel sad that something like this could happen to anyone of us and that it would be dealt with in such a pathetic manner. Shame on the jurors that let personal emotion take over their job to find burden of proof and shame on the prosecution. I hope he will find justice and be with his family soon.
Reply to comment

craig on Thursday, April 16, 2015 11:16 PM
Having worked in supermarket business my entire life I would hope the police checked the dumpster and where it was dumped. Not that difficult to load the body in a garbage bag, perhaps in parts, and dump in the dumpster. This kid Render did not have a car, so either had help, doubtful, or dumped it in the dumpster. So sad, and stupid, the police could believe the story involving Mario. I pray for you, Mario. I am sure you will get justice, but what a price to pay. That prosecutor should be disbarred, and why isn't he? Also, were lie detector tests ever done on Mario and the kid who made up the original story? Best of luck Mario.
Reply to comment

A. Groh on Friday, June 26, 2015 10:06 PM
It's disappointing that our justice system and prosecutors are not driven by truth. It is obvious from the evidence presented on 20/20 that Mario is innocent. He was framed by an over zealous prosecutor who coerced a damning statement that was later recanted. This witness had the moral integrity to recant. I hope the justice system can do the same and admit they put a good person in jail for something he didn't do. Free Mario Casciaro! Our thoughts and prayers are with Mario and his family.
Reply to comment

Sheila Ward on Saturday, December 19, 2015 2:43 PM
So happy to hear that Mario has been freed!!! I now wish that they could find Brian.
Reply to comment

Linda Messina on Sunday, January 03, 2016 11:55 PM
Good luck Mario! I know you will be a great lawyer! I am an LCSW and worked with hundreds of people in the prison system. It is very rewarding!
Reply to comment